Happy New Year to the teacher - Первый российский форум по электронным сигаретам

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Первый российский форум по электронным сигаретам » Электронная сигарета » Основная дискуссия по электронному курению » Happy New Year to the teacher
Happy New Year to the teacher
eweteaeДата: Понедельник, 09.12.2013, 12:03 | Сообщение # 1
Сержант
Статус: Offline
Think about it, in this life, reading time, really a lot. =. In Oh. How was I surprise my favorite teacher, not only to increase my self-confidence and love of learning, and teachers and students to have the kind of feelings come and go according to this standard, such a teacher, life, me only encountered one every year before the age of eighteen I left home, probably the fourth day or fifth day of the Lunar New Year, New Year that I give the teacher the teacher when I was in the third grade teacher's. I just returned from a backward Muslims in primary school, because the move to go to elementary school where she was. She is the Manchu people, but was born in Gansu Jingning. This very strange, more strange, I never asked her history. The next meeting, I want to ask her old teacher like Northeast Manchu, tall, pale complexion, dry bulk refreshing, his voice is not small, a math teacher who Zhichang Zi, took up residence in the school where the teacher housing. Then, when I study members, every day close to hold her math homework at home. The clearest image is that she looks like a rush to cook on the stove briquettes. Every time, no matter how busy she was, she always make time to answer all my questions teacher like a good student, but also the nature of this seems like each other, to some extent, make up for the urban and rural junction where I come from blacks inferiority of black households. I am convinced that childhood or adolescence to establish a person's self-confidence, and more importantly, self-love (EGO), is the basis for a lifetime of happiness. This foundation comes from the outside world love or appreciation. The reason, I think, with a little person's social class relations. 若果 a person can not feel this EGO development process, perhaps a child or teenager is a pity, need not only parental love, and, more to outside the home, he or she considers important people love or Listen to this love or appreciation, but also need to remember the fourth grade test, I fight with a classmate. Playing badly, and I was playing badly, suffer a great deal to convince the teacher let another student in the class apologized and good. I, like a stubborn cow that does not accept the apology, and fortunately not in front of the whole class of students, teachers lose face. Her favorite student is to dead in the end. . She was furious with anger I have never heard the sound, and rebuked me, so I accept the apology, I succumbed two months back, I took a job close to home on her door, saying nothing, leave. . Cold War lasted for two months. I'm not a teacher for advice again I do not know of any problems I do not know which day, at the office of the school teacher, I still put the job without a word, the teacher cried. She is outspoken, she did not break cover, while other teachers face, and asked why I do not understand her efforts, but the blame on her to see her look, and I cried. Say, is no less than a breath hold, and so on. . From then on, I was in a third-rate school, English became the county's math aces. In third place, and then admitted to the best junior in high school, because of bad teachers, I completely gave up mathematics, when the entrance, there's no point math. After graduating from elementary school, my fourth day or fifth day of every year, every two or three primary school students and teachers to go to the New Year. Although the smell is not accustomed to the taste of pork lard, cooking teacher's home during the New Year, I always like to give her report to the national junior high school learning after New Year's impossible. Every two or three years, when the summer back home, I always go to visit her elderly. Reporting, no longer I, but two kid. http://bestecig.en.alibaba.com/

http://bestecig.en.alibaba.com/

trenerzylevДата: Среда, 12.10.2016, 07:43 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
))

serovigoДата: Среда, 12.10.2016, 12:15 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
ниасилил

Первый российский форум по электронным сигаретам » Электронная сигарета » Основная дискуссия по электронному курению » Happy New Year to the teacher
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Конструктор сайтов - uCoz